Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why does it always rain on me?

Hey all,
Just in case you were wondering I got a very nice 95 on my Psychology exam!
Thanks for the wished luck=D
A side from that goodness, today was my second day of summer vacay and it has been raining, and it hasn't stopped. Thunder, lightening, and rain all today and yesterday susposed to be like that for the rest of the week if not longer=[
People are actually talking about a tornado or two coming my way. That is going to kill my beach plans to say the least.
But I will stick it out, listen to my music on maxxx, find a great book, and chill. Then hunt for some ice cream...mmm...haha.
That's it for me now ya'll
As always xoxo,
Charlene

1 comment:

  1. Thats cool, maybe you'll join the book blogging community...its rather enjoyable. ^_^

    ~R

    ReplyDelete