Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm.....

Sitting here trying my absolute best to be as patient as possible while waiting for the book Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters to come out where I live! Susposed to have come out everywhere on the 12th, it's the 18th and still no book...ah so I am on a calling list at the book store where they are susposed to call me as soon as it comes in. I can't wait to get that book, I need to know what is going to happen next! Haha
I am also thinking about becoming an publishing agent, just for my sister though haha. Trying my best to help her get her book out on the shelves.
I myself haven't written on any of my stories is over a good three months. I've got writers block. =[
I'm already getting excited about decorating for Halloween and now I'm thinking about Christmas! I seem to be very far ahead of myself and not even thinking about the now. Thinking about the Fall semester, just so happy I am finally going to get started on my teaching degree after wasting two semesters on nursing.
That's all for me now, I'm going to turn my sisters bed room into a cave and watch the X-Files =D
xoxo
Charlene

2 comments:

  1. I think thats a great career! Care to read over my book?

    rchorn(dot)webs(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've gotta get it all online first. Dani (my sister) has the camera currently and I can't download the vid just yet, nor can I scribe the interview without the camera. If you want to read more of the story, at the bottom of the First Blush area there are two pictures. CLick the bottom picture to go to the link of the latest version of all the chapters. PLEASE, I'd love reviews! ^_^ my email to contact me easier is:
    Raschelworks(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete