Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been a while

I've been so busy doing nothing at all that I haven't been able to come up here and do any new blogs lately, and have time on my hands now and figured why not so here I am.
Well things I have learned today:
1. You always have to think about your future and make sure to never do anything that would jeopardize you getting what you want.
So I'm going to close my facebook and some other websites that i've joined but keep myspace, mainly because it is good times, but others are going to have to go.
2. Don't joke around with people over the internet unless you know them.
Because they take it literally and crazy shiz happens.
3. Don't spend all of your time on the internet!
I have been like addicted to the internet and haven't been able to pry myself away from it for the last 4 days or so, and it has been making me not be able to get any sleep.
4. If you want a man go get him!
Don't expect to sit around and him to come to you. I'm not saying go to a bar or anything but just in general go out more. I mean the main point in having a boyfriend is to have someone to hold you and make out with!
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I HAVE LEARNED TODAY IS:
5. Don't ever settle!
Go for that it is that you want! Don't settle for anything less!
Now I am going to take myself a long break from the internet and work on my story more.
xoxo
Charlene

1 comment: